Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

MONTAGNE JEUNESSE MASK review

HELLO! In these lasts days, I tried two mask by Montagne Jeunesse, and I want tell you about my experience. I tried the Break Out -Mask, and the Iced Crystal faced Mask.
The Iced crystal faced Mask, is a so fresh mask, and in the same time an exfoliant scrub, which contains Dead Sea crystal  and peppermint, cooling menthol. This mask refresh and renew the skin, clean well the skin, give a nice sensation on cleaness. While you touch this mask, can you really fell the salt inside in, which acts as scrub. The texture is like a gel, with a green mint color. For my opinion, this mask is ideal for normal, combination, or oily skin. I applied this mask for 15 miunutes on my clean face, and before I massage a little for the scrub.
My opinion: is positive, this mask is really good, fresh and clean very well the skin, especially on the T zone. The scrub work very well, and I like it. The smell is nice, like a mint and peppermint.
The price is very good, available in sachet. I used this mask two times, for me the content it's enough for two times.
The quantity is 15 gr, 0.5 oz Made in UK.
The ingredients list: SWEET ALMOND OIL, SODIUM CHLORIDE (SALT), GLYCERINE (PLANT ORIGIN), PURIFIED WATER, GRAPE SEED OIL, SUGAR ORIGIN, JOJOBA SEED OIL, XANTHAN GUM (NATURAL TICKNER), DEAD SEA SALT, MENTHIL PCA, MENTHOL, MENTHA VIRIDIS LEAF OIL, LIMONENE (NATURAL FROM SPEARMINT OIL).
I love so much the ingredients, all naturals, and this product is not animal tested.
My rating is 9/10. No complains.

The second mask that I tried, is the Break-out Mask,if you need to flush out those blocked pores. This creamy mask, contains Tea tree, for calming, and Canadian Willowerb, for sooting. The color of this mask is a light green, very scented of tea tree, I love it... This mask is the fisrt step, because the sachet contains also a cream moisturizing  after mask. The cream, is white, light, but very nice, ideal for combination or oily skin. The combination, cream and mask is perfect, I have my skin so fresh, clean, smooth and velvet.
My opinion: total positive, really excellent mask, clean well the skin, leave a wonderful sensation of cleaness and freshness.
The quantity of the mask is enough for two time, while the cream it's enough for one time only.
The mask is 15 gr o.5 oz, the cream 3 gr, 0.1 oz.
The ingredients list mask: AQUA, KAOLIN (NATURAL CLAY), HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA,
TITANIUM DIOXIDE NATURAL COLOR, APRICOT KERNEL OIL, SWEET ALMOND OIL, CAPRYLIL GLYCOL, LAVANDER OIL, NATURAL TICKNER, CAPRILOHIDROXAMIC, GLYCERIN,ROSEMARY LEEF OIL, SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, CITRIC ACID, FROM PLANT, TEA TREE LEAF OIL,CANADIAN WILLOWHERB, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, NATURAL COLOR.
My rating: 10/10
Aniway I am satisfed about all the two mask, really really the best mask, with best natural ingredients, fabtastic smell!!
I suggest you to buy it... !!!
In Dubai the price is less 10 dirham, for each sachet, available in any supermarket.


Bye bye
love
Bruna


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beauty review