Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Catrice Cosmetics, pinks stuffs

Do you like pink? I suggest you some pretty pink make-up...
Multi Colour  Blush 060, Strawberry Frappucino.
A beautiful blush, or if you want eyeshadow (why not...), with 4 pretty pink, in 4 different shades, you casn mix it, or use alone. Ribbed effect on the blush, very funny.
Nice packaging, good product, chip price.

 
Absolute Eye Colour Quattro, She's a Lady, 01.
When I buy make-up, I like to choose a nice package also, not only a good quality... So, I think this new collection by Catrice ''Hollywood faboulous 40ties"is very cute, for example this palette, is inspired to the years 1940's. Two gorgeous pink, so delicate and soft, and two turtledove brown, for an elegant finish. If you like a natural look, this eyeshadow is perfect for you!!
 
 
Ultimate Nail Laquer, number 04, The Nude Scene.
I find absolutely chic and natural, this fantastic nail polish, really elegant, soft and delicate pink.
The effect will be shine, but not shimmer. Also the package, for my opinion is really pretty, beautiful flower, for a elegant result!
If you want more info about the Catrice Brand, send me an e.mail or leave a comment!!! See you soon, my darling.

 
 

No comments: