Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

KIKO MAKE-UP FOUNDATIONS

HELLO!!! Today I want talk about the Kiko Foundations, there are many kind of foundation, depending of your skin and your need. The first one that I like, is the SOFT FOCUS FOUNDATION, ideal for combination and oily skin. This foundation is mineral powder, the best for combination skin, if you have to cover some imperfection. It contains the 90% of mineral micronized powder, the texture is silky, soft, mat, no overhead the skin, but cover a lot the skin imperfection.
There are six shades available, for a raisonable price, 13,50 euro for 10,5 g.
The packaging is very nice, modern and useful, with a fluffy sponge in the cap. I think, is better apply this mineral foundation with a kabuki brush, because it'a powder.
For a perfect result, I suggest you, to apply a primer before the foundation.
I suppose this foundation is not ideal if you have a dry skin, because make the skin a little dry.
I tried this product, and I find it very good, cover well the imperfection, the spot, and make my skin mat, anyway is light effect, so my opinion is totally postitive! My skin is combination, sometime normal, but never dry.
My vote: 8-10

The second foundation that I tried, is the Kiko PERFECT GLOW FOUNFATION. This is a light and natural foundation in cream, that give brightness to the skin. This cream compact foudation, contains different ingredients as Ginseng, Ginko Biloba, and vitamin C, that help the skin to be more shine.
This foundation is good for who have a normal or dry skin, anyway I use it when my skin is good, I mean when I don't have pimples or bad spot...
I think this foundation is not ideal for oily skin, because it is in cream, so it's moisturizing... if you have oily or combinatin skin, is better use powder foundation, or even better mineral foundation!!!
This foundation do not cover to much, but it'ok, because it's not to cover!
So, my opinion is postitive, because I use it not everyday, but sometime... the texture is very creamy, easy to spread, and very light and natural effect.
The packaging is very nice, classic Kiko foundation, with a black plastic, like a rubber, with a useful mirror and a sponge over the foundation.
There are available 6 shades, the price is 11,90 euro.
My vote: 7/10.




 

No comments: