Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

L'OCCITANE HAND CREAM


I adore the hand cream, and I can't live without it, are very useful and I like to have soft and scented hand, always!!! The winter is coming, and we need a hand cream. I believe the L'Occitane hand cream are really really good, moisturizing, pretty scented, creamy and rich, so I want speaking about some hand cream, because L'Occitane make several hand cream, for every taste.... Just take a look!
This pink one is a limited edition Fleurs Merveilleuses, really pretty packaging I guess for holidays... The most importants ingredients are the shea butter, almons sweet oil, rose and peony extracts.The fragrance is nice, with red fruits, peony and rose.
The price is 7 euro for a tube of 30 ml.




Only in the L'Occitane website you can find the Rose Des Champs hand cream, I think the packaging is very romantic and lovely... it contains pearls of rose oil. The fragrance is floral and colored. This hand cream is ideal for who love the rose perfume, leave your skin soft and scented, so elegant and classic perfume...
The price is 7 euro for a tube of 30 ml.

 
If you like sometthing fresh for your hand, the Moisturing hand Gel green tea. it contains green tea, essensial lemon oil, it help prevent the growth of bacteria. The formula is in gel, not in cream, and it give a very fresh sensation to your skin hands.
The price is 7 euro for a tube of 30 ml.
If you don't know which one to choose, on the website is avaiable this set of three hand cream, I can resist...gorgeous packaging, good quality and good smell!
The trio contains one Fleur Cherie hand cream, one Cherry Blossom hand cream, amd one Pevoine Flora hand cream. Each tube contains 30 ml, and the price is 19,50.
I think the packaging, not so big, is ideal to carry in the bag with us.
 

2 comments:

Christina said...

I love the first one, the Limited Edition Fleurs Merveilleuses. I have it at home, it's gorgeous!

Christina x

Unknown said...

thanks for your comment!!!
bye bruna