Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

LASH QUEEN FELINE by HELENA RUBISTEIN


The Lash Queen Feline is my favourite mascara ever, the best for my opinion, that I  bought and boiught back, and this is really exceptional volume and stretching mascara.
The quality of this mascara is very very good, my lush are long, more, and give an dramatic effect.
The lushes are very light, this mascara no overhead, and it is modular, depending of effect do you want.
I used only the black color, and this black is very intense and strong, aniway is available the brown, if you want a more natural look.
The brush is also perfect, not too big or too small, and separates well the lushes.
I love the packaging, unique and agressive, gold with a leopard spots, so trendy and glamour.
Beautiful eyelushes, and feline look...
I suggestt you to buy it, because it is really the best mascara that I tried, will be a sure purchase!!!
My vote is 9/10.
The price is more or less 20 euro.







 

No comments: