Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

COLOR RICHE QUAD by L'OREAL


Hello everyone, how are you? In this post I want speak about the Color Riche Quad by l'Oreal, mini-palette eyeshadows avaiable in many shades, very gorgeous.
The most natural shade I think is the number E2 Nude Lingerie, the color are wonderful brown and beige, easy to apply, very pigmented and intense. The texture is really nice, soft and creamy. These colors are ideal for a casual and very natural look, for everyday. The price is good, and the quality of this eyeshadow palette is very good also, a full and rich color. Another palette very nice I think is the P3 Baie d'Emeraud, green shades, very shimmering and full color. This palette has 4 shades, the most beautiful is the emerald shimmer green, two shimmer grey and one avory beige.
The most joyful in this collection, is the S4 Tropical Tutu, really funny and lively colors. The shades are white, coral/orange, pistacho green and a wonderful vibrant blue... I show under in the pictures the swathches about this fantastic palette!
I bought only the s4 Tropical Tutu, because I found the color very vibrant, special, and original, and so funny... anyway the quality is good, pigmented enough, but I use always the eye primer under the eyeshadow for a best and lasts result.
Bye and kisses
Bruna

E2 nude lingerie.


 

P3 baie d'emeraudes.

 
 
 


No comments: