Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

DEBORAH PRECIOUS METAL COLLECTION.




HELLO HELLO!!! The Precious Metal Collection by Deborah Milano,in collaboration with Breil is a great collection and includes six eyeshadows and six mathching nail polish.
The finish is really wonderful, or better, so glittering and metallic, for a great night look.
Usually I'n not a big fun for the glitters eyeshadows, but in this case, I think this collection is very nice, with a gorgeous colors, ideal for a special day or for the next holidays... My favourites shade are the number 03, a intense gold, very shimmering with a lot of glitters, glod and bronze. I like also the number 06 a light blue, with silver and blue glitters. All these eyeshadows are very pigmented, (the less intense is the number 04), like a pressed pigmented, very silky and vibrant. I suggest you to use it alone, I think that it don't need to match with another eyeshadow, but maybe with a black eyliner and generous mascara will be perfect!!!
I tried all the colors but I bought only the number 04, and I think it is very lasting, don't lost many glitters, and you can use it also wet. The packeging is nice, gold and oval shape, with a mini sponge brush.
The price is good, about 8 euro for the eyeshadow, and also 8 euro per one nail polish.
My vote is 8/10.



No comments: