Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

TWILIGHT BREAKING DOWN by ESSENCE.


Hello my darling, today I want talk you about the new collection Twilight Breaking Down by Essence, something is good, something is bad...about my personal opinion. I want give you just some suggestions, if you want buy something about this collection.
Let's take a look....!!!
LIQUID GLITTER EYELINER. Available in two colors:
01 Alice had a vision.
02 Jacob's protection.
 The 01 is a dark purple with a glitter, while the 02 is a dark blue with glitter too.
Now, my opinion... I think is very difficolt to apply these eyeliners, because the line is not homogeneous and the color is not pigmented enough. If you see the packaging seems very pigmented and cool, but, whil e you apply on your eyes, is so so different... The finish is not beauty, very disappointing, to be rehearesd several time dabing. anyway, the best is the blue, number 02. The price is so cheap, below 4 euro.
My vote: 5/10.
NAIL POLISH. available in four colors:
01 Jacob's Protection
02 Alice had a vision
03 A piece of forever
04 Edward's love.
The 01 is a dark blue, with glitters, the 02 is dark purple, with glitters, and the 04 is a so dark grey, with glitter as well. All these 3 polish are not special, I mean, not pigmented, not cover too much. It need to pass on the nail at least two or three times...
For my opinion, the only one good and interesting is the number 03, an intense gold. It need only one pass on the nail, and the finish is good and homogeneous.
The price is chip, below 4 euro.
My vote: for the gold 8/10
for the blue, grey and purple 5/10.
Part of this collection, are these two LIP GLOSS available in two shades:
01 Alice had a vision
02 Renesmee red.
The 01 is a plum or borgondy, with glitters, and the 02 is a red with a lot of glitters...
The problem is: the colors seems so cool and strong, on the packaging, but if you apply on the hand or on the lips, is so soft, light and delicate. These gloss are very transparent finish, so if you like this effect it's ok, but if you want more color, more intensity... are not for you!
My vote: 6/10.
Now, the BLUSH. Available in olny one shade: 01 renesmee red.
This blush is good and pretty for my opinion, but is not indicated for light skin, because I think it is very dark. This blush is very pigmented, has a intense color, like a pink dark, but with something brown. It is very silky, and maybe is good also like an eyeshadw.

My vote: for the texture and the pigment 7/10.
Unfortunately, there is only one shade, why???

 

No comments: