Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

PARIS MON AMOUR...PRETTY PALETTE BY SIGMA

When I saw this palette I fell in love, the packahing is really fantastic,outside like a post card romantic. I love Paris, is my favourite city, so this palette remember me this wonderful place, also because any eyeshadow's name is a Paris place. So, this palette is inspired to some monuments or landmarks in Paris. It includes 8 eyeshadows, 2 blushes and 1 highlighter. It contains also two brushes, eye shadinglarge and large angled contuor for the blush.
 
 
The shades are gorgeous, for my opinion, so let's have a look...Inside the platette is decorated with a pretty mosaic.
Eiffel dark grey, Seine dark blue, Louvre light blue, Orsay turquoise, Elysee purple, Notre Damelight purple,Triomphe grey and Versailles, avorie.
The Rouge blush is pink, Peche is a wonderful peach and Lumiere is the highlighter.
All this eyeshadows are really pigmented and vibrant, especially the Louvre and the Orsay, so glamour and fantastic!!!

My favourites colors: Louvre and Orsay.
 
So, what do you think about this gorgeous palette? Unforunately is a limited edition, from this excellent american brand. The price is 59 dollars, I think a good price for this palette, with this wonderful colors...a palette from colletion.
Mini poll:
What is your favourite city, where you have good memory?
Tell me, and leave a comment!!!
bye Bruna...
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: