Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

SHISEIDO BEST PRODUCTS.

LUMINISING SATIN EYE COLOR TRIO by Shiseido. I like so much this eyeshadow palette, the quality is very high, but I want explain better why...
The packaging is very pretty, good quality, very elegant, with Shiseido logo and a mirror. It contains three eyeshadows, one brush very useful and good, and one sponge applicator.
The eyeshadow is very pigmented, a past is enough for to have an intense color. The texture is beautiful, so velvet, almost creamy, easy to apply. This eyeshadow is long lasting, lasts all day, especially if you use the eye-primer. This eyeshadow collection is available in 10 shades, all beautiful and glamour, from pink, purple, brown, green, to yellow and orange. I choose the palette Boudoir pink shades. What I dislike? Nothing...
The price is about 30-35 euro, but the price is worth the quality.
The shades in the picture under: Punky Blues, Bouquet, Voyage.
 

SUN PROTECTION COMPACT FOUNDATION SPF 30. This is my favourit shiseido product, I bought it more time, because is the best foundation-sun protection. I love the texture, so creamy, velvet and silky. I like to have a perfect face also under the sun...and this is really an outstanding product. It is antiaging, hydrating and antioxidant. The coverage is perfect, and it is very resistent to the high temperature, give a uniform color,  matt effect. Is ideal not only for take the sun, but if you live in a hot place, like Dubai...
The packaging is so nice, blue or orange, with a mirror, and a separated space for the sponge.
The price is about 30 euro, available in 3 different shades. I think the price is right for the quality.


No comments: