Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

SHOPPING AT DAISO JAPAN DUBAI

HELLO DARLING!!! Today I want show you my last shopping at Daiso Japan in Dubai. I love this shop, because I can find always nice nice things, with a very chip price, each items cost 7 or 9 dirhm. So I like to find a pretty things, sometime useful, sometime only nice!!! I use many case, for home or for the bag, and they are so useful in a travel.
I bought some case, for make-up, or as a pencil case, as you need... so pretty. You can find a lot of case, with many colors and different fantasy.
 
 

I bought also these pretty notebook with 50 sheeft. I love it, so sweet! One is with lovely bears, and one is with a lot of cupcakes, icecream, and donuts. Very useful and nice...
This purchase is not for me, but for my doughter!  She love collect eraser with different shapes, colors... These are eraser food,- shapes, like a japonese food, I think...

And these are my favourite: so cute eraser with animal shapes. There are 6 little pets , like cat, dog, rabbit, and hamster... So sweets!!!!

 
 In the end, I bought also something useful for my home, a chinese bowl-set, avorie and rose, with delicate flowers. I think are hand painting.... I love so much these bowls, I will use it for icecream, or for a fruit salad.

So, what do you think about Daiso Japan Shop??? Ever go to buy something?

See you soon.
Love,
Bruna.


 

No comments: