Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

GUILTY PASSION LIPGLOSS BY MAC REVIEW.

What can I say about this wonderful box for holidays by MAC ? The pictures speak... I adore this sweet, romantic, lovely pink satin round box with a very cute black bow, so Parisien style I think.
This kit GUILTY PASSION LIP GLOSS, contains four fantastic lipgloss, in four different pink and purple shades. It is realized by MAC for the holidays 2012.
About the lipgloss, are is a small size, with a new packaging with a pretty black bow...just for the holidays!
The shades are:
- demure, a warm pearling pink (dazelglass cream)

- going casual, a light lilac (cremesheen glass)
- boys go crazy, intense amethiste (dazleglass)
- colour saturation, wine.(creamsheen glass)
The price is 40 euro,or 32,50 dollars. You can have four gorgeous and pretty high quality lipgloss, and one beautiful box, which is used like a jewelery box, or as you like!









My favourite shade, demure.
 
I want show you the shades on my hand:
 
 
The first one is going casual, a light pink, the second is demure, also a light nude pink.
Going casual and demure is ideal for a natural look, or to match with a smokey eyes, while boys go crazy and colour saturation are more intense, but always a gloss...
The third is boys go crazy, lilac, purple, with many glitters which tend to blue. The last is
colour saturation, the same colour of the red wine I suppose.
The quality about these lipglosses is very good, comfortable on the lips, pretty shades, smooth, nothing bad to say.
RATING: 9/10
 
 
So, my darling I hope do you like this review, if you have some question about the product, leave a comment.
bye and kiss
Bruna
 
 
 




 

No comments: