Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

On-line Purchaise with Bottega Verde- ordine on-line con Bottega Verde!

 
Hello guys, I received just today my on-line purchaise
with ''Bottega Verde''. I'm very happy because all it's fine, and
I want show you my items. All these products for 45 euro,
because many products has a discount.
I bought:
- A beautiful face cream with Musk Rose Oil, utlra noushiring power,
50 ml, for 4.99 euro.
- Another good cream with Argan Oil antiage,
50ml for 4.99 euro.
- Face cream after sun, antiwrinkle, Sol with Orchid Extract, Tamanu Oil,
and Almond Oil, 50 ml for 4.99 euro.
- Fluid for hair with Shea Oil, Jojoba Oil,
for rebellious hair, 50 ml for 6.99 euro.
- Retractable face Brush, for the blush and
any kind of powder. The price is 9.90 euro.
- Maxi Illuminator and Bronzer Powder, with Tiare' Fragrance,
Monoi Butter and Bamboo Extract. 28 gr for 14.99 euro.
With this order, I received also a present, very nice I think,
I little perfume, BV Flowers in a glass bottle with 30 ml.
 
I will describe one by one all the items, just the time for test it!!!
But, my first impression is positive, may about the bronzing powder
because when I opened it, and given'off a extraordinay Tiare' perfume...
So I really like the tiare' scented...
So... see soon for the next review!!!
and have a nice day !!!!
 
 
 
 

No comments: