Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Caribbean Vanilla by Perlier hand cream - Review

 
Hello Darling, finally the summer is come in Italy! But...I will come back in Dubai in July. I buying t many things in Italy,  especially thingd that I can't find in Dubai.
So I want talking about this nice cream, part of a Caribeann Vanilla collection by Perlier. I bought the hand cream, but there are a lot of product of the same line, for exemples the body cream, the perfume, and the shower gel.
This cream has a very nice perfume, as a true vanilla, so natural and good fragrance... but not very strong, in the same time not light. The texture is fairly smooth, but not liquid. I think is ideal for the summer and for who dislike hand cream too consistent.
In the end, I like this cream, because has a good ingredients, as cocoa butter and  avocado oil, that hydrate the skin.
The best in this cream, the ingredients, and the perfume, very original spiced vanilla and naturals aromes.
The packaging is very nice, old style, with 75 gr of product, 2,5 oz.

 

No comments: