Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Kiss Balm by Kiko

My next purchase before to come back in Dubai will be Kiss Balm by KIKO, really I want have it!!!

I'm Always crazy for the scented lip balm, and I want absolutly try this one made by kiko.
These are 7 shades, with 7 different fruit aroms:
the 01 is colour powder pink,  coconut aroma
the 02 is colour peach, apricot aroma
the 03 is a strong pink, tutti frutti aroma ( all fruits ).
the 04 is a fucsia pink , cherry aroma.
the 05 is a violet colour, raspberry aroma.
the 06 is a strong purple, blackberry aroma.
the 07 is poppy red, strawberry aroma.
This is a lip balm, with SPF 15, with a consistent texture, creamy and smoothy, writing effet
semi-transparent, with shea butter and vitamins.
The price is good: 4,90.
So, when I will buy it, I will do my review with my opinion, because I think is a very
interesting product... but I must to try it before!!!

 

No comments: