Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Nivea Pure & Natural cleansing milk review

 
You are looking for a natural cleansing milk, with a low price, easy to find it? So, you can try
to use this: Nivea Visage Pure and Natural for all kind of skin. This cleansing milk has 95% of natural ingredients, with argan oil and aloe vera.
What about my opinion: this product is not bad, but I m anot crazy for it... I mean, the fragrance
is very strong and I don't like it, I would prefer something lighter.
It work well, demake up well the face, I don't use it for the eyes, because the scented is strong.
Normally, for the eyes I use a specific product, it's much better.
For my opinion, this cleansing milk is ideal for the dry or normail skin, because is a little oily,
but anyway is recomanded to wash the face after the demake up for remove it.
I will not rebuy it, because I have combination skin, and I prefer some product less oily.
Anyway, can be a good product if you has a normal to dry skin.
The quantity is 200 ml, the price under 5.00 euro.
My rating: 6\10.
 
 
 
 

No comments: