Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

kaloderma Hand Cream review




I don't know why, but I love the hands cream, and I can't live without it!!! My favourite one, is the kaloderma Hand Cream, and I dont belive that you can find it out of Italy, but never say never!
kaloderma, is a very good italian brand, if you want know more, see the website: www.kaloderma.it
Anyway, I want talking about the butter for the hands, especially for dry hands, nutrishing and very rich, with shea butter, avocado oil, vitamin E. I love this cream, bacause is very rich, like a butter, but not oily, with a very good shented, not strong but really nice and natural.
After the application, the hands are so soft, smooth, and regenereted. I use this cream from years, and I like it so much.
The price is low, you can find it in a supermarket, or in some dtrugstore, for a quantity of 75 ml.
In the picture, under, you can see how is reach and soft this cream....
 

No comments: