Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

maybelline - dream matte mousse review


Hello everyone... I want talking about one foundation, and I have to take one decision: is good or not? I speaking about Dream matte mousse by Maybelline, a foundation matt, for combination or oily skin, in a soft texture. I love this texture, really a mousse, soft, not greasy, easy to spread. But...
we have a problem, sometime this foundation make a little granules, and is difficoult to apply on the face...
I think is really adapt for oily skin, or combination skin, because it is not greasy, or better is the opposite, very matt and almost dry.
The relult is good, cover enough the imperfection, and give to the face a good cover. Be careful, dont put to much quantity, because can be a lot... and the result can show your face like a mask.
The packaging is nice, a glass jar, I prefer the glass at the plastic, and easy to take the product.
The quantity is good, 64 oz, or 18 gr, I think is a nice quantity for the price.
About the colour, I have the porcelan ivory, but I did it a mistake, is very clear after the application...
anyway there are a lot of shades.
Cons: the ingredients, I don't like it, especially dimethicone.
So...I will buy it again?
Yes why not, but to be careful about the shade... sometime is difficoult choose the right foundation colour .
I suggest you, to buy it only if you has a oily or combination skin, because can dry your face.
rating: 7\10.

 

No comments: