Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Where to buy in Dubai Organic Body Care?

If you love like me Organic Products for your skin care, you can find it in Organic Food and Cafe in Dubai Mall (Ground floor).
I'm tryng the Bentley Organic products, so I want talking about my favourite, but not only...


I using the Bentley Organic Deep Cleaning soap bar, with olive, tea tree , eucalyptus oil. I like so much this soap, very refreshing, with an invigoranting scent, clean deep my face ( I have combinated skin). After this soap, I use for sure my moisturize cream, because the soap leave dry my skin, but I need this, because I want clean very deep my fac skin. I paid this soap 12 dirham, for 150 gr. You can find also:
- Detoxifyng Soap Bar, with grapefruit, lemon and seaweed.
- Calming and Moisturizing Soap Bar, with lavander, aloe and jojoba.
- Revitalizing Soap Bar, with cinnamon, sweet orange and clove bud.
- Smoothing Soap Bar, with honey, bran and hotatmeal.



I trying also a body lotion, so great scent, very natural ingredients, leave my skin smooth and hydrated. I use Balancing Body Lotion, with pomegranate and lemon. This lotion is made with the 80% of organics ingredients. The lemon and pomegranate, purify and stimulate, ideal for combination skin, helping to balance the skin. I paid this lotion 25 dirham, for 250 ml, so chip price, bur really a good quality, natural!!!
- you can find also the Calming Body Lotion, for dry skin, with lavander, chamomile, aloe vera.
For more info see the website: www.bentleyorganic.com
,
 

No comments: