Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Do you like natural products?

I was in Deira City Centre Dubai, and I saw the new The Body Shop's products, I bough Nutriganics Smoothing Day Cream, Eco Cert, so with the 98% of natural ingredients. Finally something natural, really is better for our skin use natural and organic products, without parabens, without silicons, great! This excellent cream, is for the first signs of ageing, revitalises and reduces the apapearance of lines and wrinkles. It contains babassu oil from organic trade, for revitalize the skin, coconut oil, from organic trade, for moisturize the skin, organic red grape, for improve the skin tone, organic buddleja and thyme help protect the skin.
I paid this cream 75 dirham, for 50 ml, I think it's a good price for a cream with a 98% of natural ingredients and the 23% of this from organic origin also. I used this cream from only two days, but it is so smooth, the texture is really fluffly, and not waterly. I will update when I will finished using it, all about effectivness.
You can find also the Nuriganics Smoothing Night Cream, the Serum, the cleansing gel, and many other Nutriganics products, if you will go in a The Body Shop, or if you see the The Body Shop website. I suggest you to buy some products about this natural line, because I love natural cream, and it is so good for our skin!!!! See you soon, and Kiss !!!!


 

No comments: