Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

JUST BITTEN KISSABLE BY REVLON review.


Hello to everyone!!! Today I wanna speak about this delicious and pretty colored lip balm by Revlon.
I consider Revlon as a very good brand, and whenever I buy something, I never disappoints.
There are a colored lip gloss, that run as a lipstick...but are not a lipstick, are big pencils (no need sharpner).The last of this lip balm is not to much, like a one to two hours, but anyway is a balm! Just Bitten Balm are very moisturizing, soft, and hidrating well the lips, with a light color. These balm, are available in six different shades, many pinks, orange and red. The price is good, about 12 euro. I think this is a good product, if you are looking for a lip balm, with a nice color, not strong, but so pretty, ideal for winter time, because hydrating the lips. These lip balm are parfumed of mint, strong enough... My favourite color is the Cherish, and generally all the pink, because are more pigmented then the red.
 
 Shades:
 
Honey, Crush Darling, Cherish, Lovesick, Rendevouz, Romantic.
RATING: 7/10.




No comments: