Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

PHYTOCYANE SHAMPOO REVIEW

Today I want talking about my favourite shampoo, and in general my favourite brand for the hair care, Phyto, and especially the shampoo Phytocyane. I used this wonderful shampoo from many months, because I had my hair so dry and brittle. The Phytocyane is indicated for dry hair, dull, if you have perm, or if you use hair color. This shampoo rigeneretes the hair bulb, hydrates and stimoultates due to vitamins B5 and B6, and it contains also gingko biloba, grapes seeds, and china corterx. The results after using the first bottle, were excellent, my hair are soft, vital, shine, I saw a great change, in positive, so I suggest you to buy this shampoo, for sure! This shampoo have a nice natural odor, smell of plants. From Phyto, I tried also a mask for greasy hair, and the hair color, and really and I had an amazing time with all this good products, for me the best hair care ever!
If you live in Dubai, you can find Phyto in the most of the pharmacy.
The price is around 12 euro, for 200 ml of product.
RATING: 9/10
For more info, visit the website www.phyto.com


 

No comments: