Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

L`Oreal Hydrafresh Balancing facial Cleansig Milk Review


HYDRAFRESH Balancing Facial Cleansing Milk Review, by L`Oreal.


I think that the clean well our face and our eyes after make-up it`s really important, never go to sleep with a make-up, this is so bad for the skin, if we don’t care about make-up remove, our face skin will age quickly!!! Anyway, I want talking about my actually cleansing milk… Ciao ragazze, spero che state tutte bene!!! Vi voglio parlare di questo latte detergente, perche`penso che la pulizia del make-up sia importantissima, mai andare a letto truccate anche se siete stanchissime...altrimenti la vostra pelle invecchiera` rapidamente!!! In ogni modo, vi illustro un po`cosa ne penso dell`ultimo latte detergente che ho preso qui a Dubai, e che sicuramente troverete anche in Italia, o magari lo avete gia`provato!!!


The HYDRAFRESH Balancing Facial Cleansing Milk, in three in one product, removes the make-up, hydrates and refreshes the face and neck, it is for face and eyes. It is by L`Oreal Paris Dermo-Expertise. This cleansing milk has a special formula indicated for normal to combination skin. It has a special texture, that refresh the skin, with a fresh fragrance, it has also a balancing formula that eliminate the excess sebum in oily area. Questo latte detergente Hydrafresh, si presenta come 3 prodotti in uno, ovvero rimuove il make-up, idrata e rinfresca la pelle di viso e collo, inoltre e`sia per il viso che per gli occhi. Questo latte, ha una formula speciale per pelli da normali a miste, ha una speciale texture rinfrescante, con una buona fragranza, e una formula bilanciata che elimina l`eccesso di sebo.


Pros about Hydrafresh Balancing Facial Cleansing Milk:

I used this product from one month, more or less, and I found this product not so special, it’s fairly good cleansing milk. I used only for my face, for remove the foundation, or sometime simply for refresh my skin, during the day time. Removes well the make-up from the face and eyes, and leave a good fresh sensation, it`s true… Leave also a good smell, very nice, very delicate. Have a good texture, very nice, smooth, not a greasy effect. After the make-up remove, should be rinsed, of course. I pro di questo latte di l-Oreal sono: Uso questo latte detergente da piu`di un mese, e non trovo questo prodotto particolarmente speciale, anche se devo dire il trucco lo rimuove bene. lo uso solo per il viso, perche` per gli occhi preferisco usare un prodotto apposito. Sicuramente ha una buona fragranza, fresca, ideale per l`estate, e davvero lascia una gradevole sensazione di freschezza sulla pelle. La texture e`buona e non lascia grassa la pelle, anche se dopo io il latte lo sciaquo sempre con l`acqua...
Cons about Hydrafresh Balancing Facial Cleansing Milk:

From my experience, I do not completely satisfied, because I tried to remove the eyes make-up, and I felt a little burning, I don`t know if are my eyes or what, but after this, I use it only for my face skin. I think, is not said that also burns your eyes, each of us is different… Anyway, is correct to inform you, about my personal experience. Usually, I use two different product, one cleanser for eyes, and one milk for face, but this time I wanted tried, because on the package, it`s write: face and eyes… Of course, for I think it is indicated for face only, maybe it is not gently enough for the eyes. Another think, that I don’t like too much, is the ingredients, for example, it contains paraffinum liquidum, mineral oil, laureth sulfate, sodium laureth... Not a good ingredient for sure, I believe. Anyway, if you tried it, let me know how you found!! Eccoci ora ai contro.... e qualcosa da dire ce l`ho, purtroppo. Come vi dicevo non uso ma il latte detergente per gli occhi, ma siccome c`era scritto"viso e occhi" ho voluto provare a vedere come funzionava... e ahime`ho sentito subito un po`di bruciore fastidioso sugli occhi, quindi non penso proprio che sia indicato per togliere il trucco dagli occhi che sono quasi per tutte suppongo, una zona molto sensibile... Ovviamente non e`detto che questo latte debba causare bruciore a tutte...ovviamente questa e`la mia personale esperienza, si sa che non siamo tutte uguali!!! Con questo non voglio parlare male di L`Oreal, di cui tra l`altro uso molti prodotti con cui mi trovo bene... e`solo una mia opinione. Sarebbe carino sapere se lo avete provato, se anche a voi ha bruciato gli occhi, quindi fatemi sapere. Ovviamente continuo ad usarlo, ma solo per il viso!!!



No comments: